These Approvals may include but are not limited to:
- Planning Permit Approvals
- Written Planning Consent – Build Outside Building Envelope
- Part 5 – Building Regulation – Siting – Report & Consent Applications
- Part 8 – Building Regulation – Flood Applications
- Easement – Building over or near council asset
- Hoarding Permits
Other Authority Bodies may include but are not limited to:
- Building Modifications – Building Appeals Board
- Easement – Building over or near Water Board asset (South East Water, Yarra Valley Water, City West Water, Melbourne Water etc.)
- Compliance Reports – Illegal Buildings
These plus other building or title issues may trigger a requirement to gain Council Approvals prior to gaining a Building Permit or to satisfy Council on a Building Notice, if Illegal works have been completed without prior approval being obtained.
This area of our service can be the most time consuming and frustrating for both ourselves and our clients.
Timeframes and outcomes can and do vary from Council to Council and site to site.
Costs and timeframes therefore vary from project to project and remain difficult to forecast from a casual telephone enquiry.